[software] grimm v5.0 is here
We are proud to announce that our model generation tool has a new release, grimm v5.0 !
You can download this new version here.
- Adding random diversity when assigning values for attributes of type: EEnum, EInt, EBoolean and EString.
- EString attributes have 2 default configuration modes:
- name is applied for name attributes. Each attribute is named following his class and EObject ID (eg. Method4).
- random is applied for other attributes. A random string is generated (3 to 10 alphabetic symbols).
- Allow the users to give custom domains for EInt and EString by using a configuration file (.grimm)
- For EInt attributes, users can give either an interval (25..30) or a list of values (-1 0 1). This is useful for example in UML meta-model to set up the lower and upper bound of an Association.
- For EString attributes, users can give a list of values. It is interesting to get more customisable models.
- Variables that represent attributes in CSP are removed. Instantiation is done as a post-processing (after the CSP solver).
- Default interval for EInt attributes us set to 1..100 (can be changes by using a config file).
- Corrected bug: Attribute types are printed in config files as a reminder.
- Corrected bug: A generated pre-filled config file is now consistent and can be used to generate an empty model.
- Corrected bug: Boolean and EEnum attribute are removed from config files.
- Corrected bug: created config files are stored in the folder chosen by the user and not in rootClass folder.
- Corrected bug: problem of instantiation for 0..* references when reference UB is set to 1.
Using grimm is easy ! 5 minutes to read the documentation and then go !